Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

I agree with Neonchickens

You have a load of guts for putting yourself out there, and i give you some credit for that. However, this is not a flash in any way. You even made it in moviemaker!
If you added some effects though, i'd have no problem with it. Flash is about animation, not videotaping.

Spider-Powers For Xmas Spider-Powers For Xmas

THAT....F'ING....ROCKED!!!

Seriously, that was awesome. A full blown musical flash with good music, good animation, and good story? That is just awesome!
I can't wait for the sequel!

PS: That rocked.

Reindeer's working shift Reindeer's working shift

XD Awesome!

Bee buh bee bee bee, bee!

:the game: :the game:

THE GREATEST THING EVER

Seriously. I wanna make a real review, but I can't spoil this.
This is win. Period.

F-Bubble F-Bubble

RIP OFF

While I still enjoy the concept, this is a complete rip off. I can't remember the other games name, but this is nearly identical!

SuperTank SuperTank

Well, contrary to many reviews...

I think this game was truly stunning. Great visuals, awesome music, and a cool concept.
You guys rock!
However, they were right to a degree. The game should have been a bit longer, and the bosses somewhat harder.

Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20} Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20}

Woah, man! Awesome!

I have to start by saying your tone is amazing. Incredible tenor chops you've got. And the splicing of the sound clips together is quite cutely amusing (no, this doesn't make sense). However, the piece is somewhat detracted from as it really is more of some very nice lics, and has little direction after 40 seconds or so. It just switches tones.

Great job though, you'll surpass me in no time. Or maybe you already have :P

Solus- Last Call Solus- Last Call

Quite truthfully awesome

I loved the mix of a latin feel with the down and gritty NY feel. Yes, they aren't styles, but I hear music as a picture, if that makes sense. :)

Collab, much?

RR

SolusLunes responds:

Who cares if they're not styles? It's what it makes you think of. :D

RoCk SymPhonY RoCk RoCk SymPhonY RoCk

Wicked!...

...Awesome!

The harmonies between the guitars were great, and contrary to FKWAJP, the guitar was fine. The violins at the beginning were pretty great, even if they did sound looped.

fortino555 responds: