Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20} Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20}

Woah, man! Awesome!

I have to start by saying your tone is amazing. Incredible tenor chops you've got. And the splicing of the sound clips together is quite cutely amusing (no, this doesn't make sense). However, the piece is somewhat detracted from as it really is more of some very nice lics, and has little direction after 40 seconds or so. It just switches tones.

Great job though, you'll surpass me in no time. Or maybe you already have :P

Solus- Last Call Solus- Last Call

Quite truthfully awesome

I loved the mix of a latin feel with the down and gritty NY feel. Yes, they aren't styles, but I hear music as a picture, if that makes sense. :)

Collab, much?

RR

SolusLunes responds:

Who cares if they're not styles? It's what it makes you think of. :D

RoCk SymPhonY RoCk RoCk SymPhonY RoCk

Wicked!...

...Awesome!

The harmonies between the guitars were great, and contrary to FKWAJP, the guitar was fine. The violins at the beginning were pretty great, even if they did sound looped.

fortino555 responds:

thanks man

Persuasion Persuasion

Very nice

However, as you said, the sound quality is not great. Not my choice of song either, but hey, who am I to talk.

Very nice playing, and excellent trill. Can be hard to do on those low notes

One saxman to another,
RR

-=Star Rider=- -=Star Rider=-

S'ok

It's good, but it feels way too repetitive. Try adding a bridge, maybe some aux stuff.

Sounds a little preset though :P

Factory Boss Factory Boss

Good...

I liked the beat, but it didn't really feel like there was much else.
Try more melody!

Happy Birds Happy Birds

Tweet tweet tweet tweet!

Really helps me picture birds flying around on a sunny day, with the sun wearing shades and dancing in the background. I wish the bird chirps were a bit louder, though.

Great job!

Fade to black riff Fade to black riff

As Azraeldrah said....

Really not great. Sounded really clouded up, and needs better sound quality.

The Blue Bomber The Blue Bomber

Pretty sweet!

Brings me back to my old Gameboy, with Megaman II and V.
This song rocks in so many ways it's hard to describe!
But, i'll try :P
The beat is very NES feeling, and the 'melody' is truely straight out of Megaman II/V

Meh, my words are clashing.
Like Clash man!

Skitchstudio responds:

I spent a good amount of time trying to figure out what to call this track, and ultimately chose the melody as the basis for the name.

I'm glad you liked the track, at any rate! :)

Jazzinski Jazzinski

Meh...

...although a decent beat, I don't see how this qualifies as 'Jazz.' Miscellaneous more like it.

As for the beat itself, it is decent, but waay to repitive, even for a 13 second loop.